What is Digital Signage (Corporate TV)?
Digital Signage is a closed-circuit broadcasting system based on the remote management of the content on the screens over the internet or network via software.
All the hardware and software management of the system, such as broadcasting the content on the screens at the desired date and time, in the desired sequence or removing the content from the publication, is under the user’s authority.
This system, which is broadcasted closed to the enterprise, is called Corporate TV.
Why Digital Signage?
In particular, organizations with branches, stores, or buildings at different points can broadcast the content and messages they want to reach their target audiences centrally through the digital signage system.
At the same time, they can use these screens as an internal communication platform within their corporate body.
The screens can be used in a split structure with a template specially designed for the organization according to the need and demand. Therefore, it is possible to publish more than one different content such as logo, picture, video, date, time, weather, and currency information on the screen.
Digital Signage (Corporate TV), the leading player of the corporate communication trend, which is regarded as the information system of the 21st century, is a closed-circuit broadcasting, advertising, announcement and information solution that provides effective communication with customers through professional screens in any field without any restriction in terms of sector and purpose of use.
Adaptable to all sectors, Digital Signage (Corporate TV) systems allow you to display the contents prepared over network structure via local or remote access from a single point centrally on one or more digital screens. Using network connection management, you can display targeted information to the specified audience, at the specified location and time. Compared to traditional methods, Digital Signage (Corporate TV) systems allow easy customization of messages to be delivered to the target audience, updating them at very fast time intervals and displaying them on many screens simultaneously and reporting this whole system. Digital Signage (Corporate TV) systems can both be directed to external customers such as presentation of content specially prepared for customers, advertisements, campaigns and announcements of all communication activities; and also used for a wide range of activities for internal customers such as personnel communication, internal information, and distance education.
Digital Signage (Corporate TV) is a digital communication system, working by displaying many dynamic data such as pictures, video, graphics contents, news, web pages, powerpoint presentations, marquee, weather, traffic and road information, currency and money information on professional imaging systems with special software solutions.
With Digital Signage (Corporate TV), which can be managed from a single center or from different branches over IP network with remote access feature, countless content can be managed and reported on many screens regardless of location.
Digital Signage (Corporate TV) systems can be broadcasted on all digital channels such as LED or LCD displays, digital outdoor panels, VideoWall, and digital kiosks, and thanks to its central timing feature, the broadcasting content times can be planned. With Digital Signage Software, professional displays can be managed at the software level, turned on and off by remote access, and the healthy operation of the displays can be centrally controlled and reported.
Digital Signage (Corporate TV) system solutions offer professional display options from “10 to 95.”
Advantages of Digital Signage (Corporate TV) For Users
- Provides cost advantage and time saving by means of multi-purpose usage;
Provides operational convenience and increases productivity with remote access and centralized management feature;
- Allows many different contents to be presented on one screen;
- It allows content to be presented in a dynamic, more engaging way than traditional methods;
- Allows simultaneous announcements and information sharing;
- It has a positive effect on the images of institutions;
- It is an environmentally friendly system with long service life.
- Corporate TV (Digital Signage) systems are used as the most effective digital communication and training tool with accurate planning.
Area of Uses and Objectives of Digital Signage (Corporate TV) Systems
- Digital Signage Solutions for Organizations
- Corporate communications,
- Announcements to be made from management to personnel,
- Event calendar announcements,
- Safety Instructions,
- Personnel Trainings,
- Central Operations Monitoring,
- Emergency notifications,
- Reception Directions,
- Meeting Room Management Systems
Digital Signage Solutions for Healthcare Sector
- Doctor’s room name tag,
- Monitoring of patient information,
- Customer satisfaction measurement,
- Product and service advertising,
- Health advice,
- Reception Directions
Digital Signage Solutions for Retail Sector and Restaurants
In-Store and Branch information systems,
Product, Campaign and Menu presentations,
Central office corporate communication systems,
Customer satisfaction survey,
Online purchase,in-store aesthetics appearance
Digital Signage Solutions for the Financial Sector
- In-branch and showcase information systems,
- Centralized data monitoring (Data Center) systems,
- Meeting room management systems
- Campaign promotions,
- In-house communication platform,
- Instant data notification,
- Reception and welcome areas
Digital Signage Solutions for Transportation and Accommodation Sector
- Reception and welcome areas,
- In-terminal information systems (departure and arrival information),
- Central operations monitoring systems,
- Kiosk and Wayfinding systems,
- Guidance and information systems (announcement and advertising content)
Digital Signage Solutions for Healthcare Sector
- Smart board systems,
- Interactive participation,
- In-house information systems,
- Room/Class name tag solutions,
- Safety Information,
- Informing the rules to be followed,
- Making an announcement about events