Sephora is a French chain of cosmetics stores founded in 1969. Sephora, together with its own private brand, offers beauty products such as make-up, skin care, body, perfume, nail food and hair care of approximately 300 brands to its customers.
Mandonnaud continued to expand the Sephora brand in the 1990s and opened its flagship store on the Champs Élysées in 1997. Today Sephora stores are spread all over Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Asia.
Sephora is a solution partner with iDisplay in the field of professional imaging.
The project aimed to provide visitors with a shopping experience in a powerful and impressive environment with digital screens in the stores.
Within the scope of the project, more than 50 different sizes of professional displays are used in the stores. Videowall solutions are used at the back of the casher’s desk, vertical screens of different sizes are used in make-up corners and horizontal screens are used in stores.
- With the installed system, all contents of the screens can be managed from a single center.
- The fact that the content that is intended to be presented to customers is transformed into content published on high-resolution glossy screens instead of printed banners has added a more professional look to Sephora stores, allowing it to be more noticeable by customers.
- With the videowall used in the back of the cash register, the messages that are desired to be given to the customers are conveyed very effectively.
- Wİth the vertical screens of different sizes positioned in the make-up corners, digital broadcasting areas were designed to attract customers’ interest in the products.
- With the horizontal screens used inside the store, the shopping experience is provided in an impressive and pleasant environment with very vivid colors at every point the customers visit.